What can osteopathy help with?
En lang række gener eller tilstande betegnes ofte med en diagnose. De kan være af mekanisk årsag og kan behandles.
A number of obstructions or conditions can often be described with a diagnosis. These can be due to mechanical causes and can be treated.
Examples may include:
- Babies with cranial imbalance, colic, unrest, etc.
- Frontal sinusitis
- Pain in the jaw joint, tooth pain and bite issues
- Neck pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Mouse arm
- Rotator cuff discomfort
- Tennis and golf elbow as well as tendonitis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Spinal disc herniation
- Sprained ribs
- Asthmatic conditions
- COL (Chronic Obstructive Lung disease)
- Lower back pain
- Pelvic girdle problems, pelvic pain
- Sciatic nerve pain
- Osteoarthritis in the hips or knees
- Jumpers and runners knee
- Knees that have undergone surgery and meniscus injuries
- Achilles tendon and heel pain
- Sprained ankles
- Learning difficulties for children just starting school
- Stomach pain, constipation, nervous stomach
- Menstruation and abdominal trouble
With tissue damage we often work around it.
Some conditions are not suitable for treating directly:
Cancer, inflammation, infections and illnesses with fever.